Ping Blog Hypersmash.com Ping your blog

miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Dick

I don’t think we should see each other anymore and it makes me feel stupid and pathetic to get a picture of your dick that I know it was meant for someone else and you don’t even bother to explain because I made you think that you don’t have to explain. So, I’m not asking you anything, I’m really not asking you for anything, I’ve never asked you for anything, I don’t even want anything, OK?! I respect your right to see and do whoever you want, and I don’t even want a boyfriend, so I just want someone who wants to hang out all the time, and thinks I’m the best person in the world and wants to have sex with only me. And it makes me sound like a girl who wants like go to brunch, and I really don’t want to go to brunch, and I don’t want you to like sit on the couch while I shop or like even meet my friends, I don’t even want that, OK? But I also don’t want to share a sex partner with a girl who seems to have asked for a picture of your dick and also, I don’t want a picture of your dick because I live very near you so if you want me to look at your dick, I could just come over and look at your dick.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario