Ping Blog Hypersmash.com Ping your blog

lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

In the garden

- So much to do!
- Your hair looks perfect Madam.
- When I want your opinion, I’ll give it to you!
- Madam?
- That one.
- Thank you Madam.
- Ah, I need a cigarette. Where is my husband?
- In the garden Madam.
- And where is my coffee?
- Coming Madam
- Did the dress fit Tala? She didn’t stop eating at lunch.
- Like a glove Madam.
- And Lamia, did you take in her clothes?
- Like you did send me Madam. 
- Did Zina liked the green dress I picked for her?
- Oh, she loved it Madam.
- The cake, how does the cake look?
- It looks perfect Madam, just perfect. 

I’m writing the first entry of this blog in English in the garden, where it does not matter how much I eat at lunch or if I liked the dress picked for me. It looks perfect, just perfect. Sunny day, a warm breeze shakes my hair so it looks naturally messy while I write. The spring is coming, you can smell it in the air, some brave flowers have decided to blossom at this early stage of March reminding us the path of time and seasons is still running as fast as it has always been and there’s nothing we can do to change it. As I stare at the grass watching how it grows, I can not help but think about the amount of time I’ve wasted doing things like this. No, seriously, we are time wasters and I appear to be a professional at it. For example, what have I done so far today, got up, checked emails and some stuff on the Internet, then have breakfast, later took a shower and used the very expensive/posh/natural/exclusive Gentle scalp cleansing and  Geranium leaf body cleanser from Aesop. After leaving my body with a mixture of the smell of geranium leaf, bergamot root, lavender and pepper seeds I was ready to spend some time on the outside and merge with the smells we can found in the back yard. Went downstairs and installed myself with my laptop, a couple of books and magazines to read while breathing the fresh smell of the countryside, always a mixture between grass and cow shit, so not always sure wether is pleasant or not....


- This place is a complete dump, they don’t even have a Gucci!
- Did you get her something colorful?
- Tala thinks grey is a color. And they got bored of shopping.
- They?
- Her friend is here with her, Leyla.
- The Indian Jewess?
- The Indian, I didn’t know she was jewish. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario